Friday, June 28, 2013

Attention: Bro. Roger Escote
Mr. Jovi Joven is not a legitimate AKRHO.. nalinlang niya tayo dito sa Saudi ng matagal na panahon. kaya tanggalin niyo na siya d2 sa group at sa history ng AKP-KSA.
Ang samang pakinggan na ang isang hindi tunay na miyembro ay nasasali pa dito.





The answer of brod. Jovi Joven

 iI read all of your comments; i even spoke to brod Sonny Flores,thru a text message;first, i am locating brod Marty Flores,presently a "TNT"in the USA; it was brod marty flores,of whom my co-batch in a high school in then, Marikina Rizal. He was then,an acting Master Initiator, in 1978,from their house in Azure street,in phase one, SSS Village, then Marikina Rizal. I graduated in Class '77,wherein Brod Marty Flores,likewise my classmate in Gardenia section in Roosevelt College in Lamuan,Marikina. I know the facts of my initiation as an akrho, a legitimate skeptron. Brod Sonny Flores,the brother of Brod Marty Flores knew that I was given the initiation in the garage of their house in SSS Village,in Marikina. Other senior brods were there,too. Like Brod Napoleon"Boy" Ocon ,of Orange Street, Brod Kim and Brod Frank Robles,from Mapua chapter,and brod Potpot De Leon,too,of Mapua chapter, was there,too. That was 1978. I was,then Junior Akhro. THEN, came 1979, I enrolled in San Beda College. The late Brod Jerome Reyes,who lives some blocks away from the Flores residence,met in the gates of San Beda,my alma mater, on the latter part of September 1979, and led me to San Sebastian College, in Recto Manila. I was brought to a dimly-lit classroom, and whack me, paddled me,as a welcome note from the Baste-chapter,where he was a founder of AKP-Baste chapter; That was September 1979. I never had the chance to meet those OFSI members. Only brod Jerome Reyes, I chanced to meet,and considering the fact that the late Brod Jerome Reyes,is also a resident of then, Marikina Rizal. My ritual was done,after a week of my initiation, to Brod Potpot De Leon's appartment unit in # 46 Crystal Street, Twin River Subdivision, in Parang, Marikina Rizal. Brod Frank Robles of Mapua chapter, was there, too. As an legitimate alumnus skeptron, no need for me to post myself,as an Akrho-warrior, way back to the late'70s and early '80s. Deep down in my heart, I depended the name of my fraternal organization,perhaps even some of the present day-generation,where not even borned on that time. Perhaps, I even came before you came into this world,to become an Akhro. Vincit Omnia Veritas.....Long Live AKP !!! " I WAS BORNED, LIVED, AND TO DIE AS AN AKRHO".

No comments:

Post a Comment